Transport of every description
- whether paper rolls for printing houses
- spare parts for the automotive industry
- loose waste paper * loose grain
- wood chips
- steel bars
- metal chips
- voluminous goods
Since 4 April 2006 we have a waste transport license
(carrier no: I180T0184) !
You can find an overview of our Licenses here.
We have the suitable trailer for every good!
You will find our vehicles on the roads in Europe. Our main routes lead us to:
- Great Britain
No way too far for us!
In our master craftsman's workshop we provide an all-round service for trucks:
- Legal examinations by our partners, DEKRA and TÜV
- Maintenance of brake and truck engine
- Body repairs and chassis maintenance
- Tire service
Since our company-owned fleet is operated exclusively with AD-Blue vehicles and we therefore operate a company-owned fuel station, we also have the possibility to provide the free market AD-Blue.
Please ask for our favorable conditions at:
We set a high value of importance to a clean vehicle fleet and a well-groomed appearance. Our washing system is environmentally friendly and uses at least 80% of recycled industrial water during each washing process.